DayZ Review after a Month.

First of all, this is my first DayZ hack I've used! I've had the hack for a month.

It works great! Unfortunately you cannot hide the menu, but this does not really affect it.

PLAYER ESP: 9/10

The Player ESP works as it should, it shows players who are about 1000 meters away. All players were always shown.

It shows the skeleton and which item the player holds in his hand and of course the distance to the player.

What you can add: Health-Bar and Nametags.

ITEM ESP: 7/10

The Item-ESP also works as it should. All items are displayed, you can choose from different categories.

The different categories are divided into different colors, so that one can distinguish them more easily.

But a big problem are the big cities. So many items are displayed that it is very difficult to find the item you are looking for.

What you can add: Item-Filter

OTHER ESP (ZOMBIES, CARS, ANIMALS, HELICRASHES...): 10/10

The Monster ESP works perfectly. It shows zombies within a kilometer.

The animal ESP is also the car ESP.

Helicrash ESP works just as well

MURDERMODE/SILENTAIM: 9/10:

The Murdermode/Silentaim is really great at a distance of +30 meters!

You can kill a fully equipped player with a pistol with one bullet, even at a distance of 1000 meters.

You can also kill zombies with it.

Within 30 meters it is sometimes difficult to kill someone. Even with a scope, sometimes it's hard to hit someone.

BAN, UPTIME, ETC..: 10/10

The Hack was never detected during the time I was using it. I dont noticed any downtime.

I wasn't banned except by a few servers, but that was my fault ?

The price is okay, but there should be some new features for the ITEM- and PLAYER-EPS

My last words: In general, a very good hack, with minor flaws. But I think that will be fixed in the near future.

There were a few crashes in the first few weeks, but they never came back. Thanks for the great hack.

And I am looking forward to further nice experiences. Keep up the good work!

5 hours ago, germanhackerdudelel said:

First of all, this is my first DayZ hack I've used! I've had the hack for a month.

It works great! Unfortunately you cannot hide the menu, but this does not really affect it.

PLAYER ESP: 9/10

The Player ESP works as it should, it shows players who are about 1000 meters away. All players were always shown.

It shows the skeleton and which item the player holds in his hand and of course the distance to the player.

What you can add: Health-Bar and Nametags.

ITEM ESP: 7/10

The Item-ESP also works as it should. All items are displayed, you can choose from different categories.

The different categories are divided into different colors, so that one can distinguish them more easily.

But a big problem are the big cities. So many items are displayed that it is very difficult to find the item you are looking for.

What you can add: Item-Filter

OTHER ESP (ZOMBIES, CARS, ANIMALS, HELICRASHES...): 10/10

The Monster ESP works perfectly. It shows zombies within a kilometer.

The animal ESP is also the car ESP.

Helicrash ESP works just as well

MURDERMODE/SILENTAIM: 9/10:

The Murdermode/Silentaim is really great at a distance of +30 meters!

You can kill a fully equipped player with a pistol with one bullet, even at a distance of 1000 meters.

You can also kill zombies with it.

Within 30 meters it is sometimes difficult to kill someone. Even with a scope, sometimes it's hard to hit someone.

BAN, UPTIME, ETC..: 10/10

The Hack was never detected during the time I was using it. I dont noticed any downtime.

I wasn't banned except by a few servers, but that was my fault ?

The price is okay, but there should be some new features for the ITEM- and PLAYER-EPS

My last words: In general, a very good hack, with minor flaws. But I think that will be fixed in the near future.

There were a few crashes in the first few weeks, but they never came back. Thanks for the great hack.

And I am looking forward to further nice experiences. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the review!

• 3 weeks later...