Mar1k

Online purchase of cheats from ProofCore [Instant delivery, Discounts, Any payment methods] [Bank Cards, CC, PSC, Skrill, AliPay, Amazon, WeChat, SteamWallet, Sofort]

OFFICIAL TRUSTED PROOFCORE RESELLER - MAR1K
PROOFCORE

Hello, friends!

We are the same people as you are, so sometimes we are offline. Most purchasers want to buy the cheat and use it immediately not wishing to wait until it is activated.
That is why for a long time we have had  the system of online payment through the Oplata.info service, which you can use to log in from ProofCore.IO forum, pay for the subscription and start playing with the cheat! The service mentioned accepts: credit cards from all over the world, Bitcoin, AliPay, UnionPay, Steam Skins and many more. You to get extra information on that if you go to the links below.
Not everybody knows (or just forgot), so we remind that following those links you can buy any valid cheat of the company with the minimal commission.

And for our permanent purchasers we have created the system of disount. For that reason you can accumulate the discount so in the future you can buy the stuff at the best price possible!

Agreement\TOS and about Refunds(BEFORE PURCHASE MAKE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THIS!)

FAQ: https://www.proofcore.io/index.php?/faq/
Make sure to check status: https://www.proofcore.io/index.php?/status/
How fast you get your purchase: Once you made purchase, it will be added to your account within 24 hours or faster!
Refund policy: Since i will pay for your subscription\access\ here: I cant do refund for you in anyway, doesnt metter what happens. If access provided to your account = NO REFUND! I just help you with purchase, so you need understand: NO REFUNDS! If you purchase = you agree with this Agreement!

The list of valid cheats and online links to buy them you can find below:

HWID SPOOFER ( Support all BE games ) :

Apex Legends Cheats:

Arma 3 Cheats:

DayZ Standalone Cheats:

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Cheats:

Rainbow Six: Siege Cheats:

Dead by Daylight Cheats:

Z1 Battle Royale Cheats:

Insurgency: Sandstorm Cheats:

Extra information:
Besides online payment
, we continue to accept your orders on a first-come, first-serve basis. This mode is advantageous as you receive the improved discount and price, because there is not any commission on withdrawal as in the case with Oplata.info.
But of course we should not forget about the moral and ethical rules! Please do not flood, spam or insult as it will result in at least longer period for activation and response.
We, in turn, promise to help every purchaser in need, as well as to provide integrity and prompt response!

Have any questions? Message me!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

OFFICIAL TRUSTED PROOFCORE RESELLER - MAR1K
PROOFCORE

imageproxy.png.f6e86063cd9de1c4f31ad2fd48d0b8f0.png.a4c8d899a58fedd70bd8f9ec7e44e943.png

Hello
My name is Maxim Kotvitskyy ( NICKNAME: MAR1K ), I am an Official Reseller here at ProofCore.IO
If you can't purchase any subscription using site's official payment options, you can always pay for a subscription through me. 
I offer many payment options such as: 

• PaysafeCard 
  • Venmo
  • Cashapp
  • Amazon Cards USD and EURO
  • Skrill
  • SOFORT
  • BitCoin Cash (BCH) 
  • Ethereum (ETH) 
  • Dash (DASH) 
  • Litecoin (LTC) 
  • Ripple (XRP) 
  • Perfect Money USD and EUR 
  • Advanced Cash USD and EUR 
  • Payeer USD 
  • Steam Wallet Gift Code
  • G2A Wallet 
  • Steam Skins
  • Mobile Payments 
  • Discover 
  • VTPay 
  • OneCard 
  • AMEX 
  • JCB 
  • BOA COMPRA 
  • AliPay 
  • WeChat
  • UnionPay
  • QQ
  • Qiwi 
  • WebMoney 
  • Yandex.Money 

Credit Cards:

• Visa 
  • MasterCard 
  • Maestro 

How to Pay: 

1. Make sure to register an account here at ProofCore.IO
  2. Then add Mar1k, the seller through the contacts you can see below: "https://i.imgur.com/T6zhPJ0.png"
  3. Wait till Mar1k, the seller can confirm your friendship for further communication. 
  4. When that's done, you will be able to discuss with Mar1k what is the easiest option for you to pay and how to proceed from there on.

Have any questions? Message me!

• Like 3

Added him on discord he added me back and we where in a talk call for less then 5 min and then I payed and got my cheat. He answer all the questions I had defiantly a 10/10 reseller

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EveryDayJacker said:

Added him on discord he added me back and we where in a talk call for less then 5 min and then I payed and got my cheat. He answer all the questions I had defiantly a 10/10 reseller

Thank you for your pleasant feedback. Always happy to help my customers. Enjoy your use!

Wonderful service! Added him on Discord we talked for a few minutes and then I sent him the $$ and boom I got the enhancements !!
Legit and quick..
I would recommend this reseller and will continue to use the services provided.
I appreciate the hard work you guys put in  to keep these cheats undetected, keep it up !

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 9tbrandon said:

Wonderful service! Added him on Discord we talked for a few minutes and then I sent him the $$ and boom I got the enhancements !!
Legit and quick..
I would recommend this reseller and will continue to use the services provided.
I appreciate the hard work you guys put in  to keep these cheats undetected, keep it up !

Hello.

Thanks for your feedback. I was very pleased to read for the review. We do our work so that every client is very satisfied. If you have questions, write to me.

wonderful service, and kindly Mar1k 

my contry has many limit for payment but he help me very quickly

im recomaned him :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jhkgunt said:

wonderful service, and kindly Mar1k 

my contry has many limit for payment but he help me very quickly

im recomaned him 😄

Thanks you. I was pleased to help you on our cheats.

6 minutes ago, Papitornado said:

Gave me great response time and helped me through the whole process very proud of the work done by this man. Highly recommend 

Thanks you, sir.

my discord is always for you: Mar1k#1993

I try to help all the users who write to me

friendly guy and has many options available, used him first time and went through smoothly.

trusted guy will defo use again and recommended to use by everyone.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, krazyfuq said:

friendly guy and has many options available, used him first time and went through smoothly.

trusted guy will defo use again and recommended to use by everyone.

Thanks you!

Added him on discord and he accepted within a minute. He helped me through the whole process of payment and in 5 mins we we're done! Has not disappointed me like another reseller i've contacted.
10/10* Reseller

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mawashigheri said:

Added him on discord and he accepted within a minute. He helped me through the whole process of payment and in 5 mins we we're done! Has not disappointed me like another reseller i've contacted.
10/10* Reseller

Thanks you!

8 hours ago, 007ninja05 said:

Can i buy a Prepaid mastercard or visa and buy with that?

Yes

Just now, eddie1322 said:

Added him on discord, He responsed right away and the transaction was done in less than 2 minutes 10/10 Reseller!

Thanks you, sir!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ziye said:

I bought it. Please contact me.

Hey

I sent your login to the administration of the website, and now I am waiting for an answer. As soon as they read my message, you will receive activation

5 hours ago, wai said:

hi, is apex hack active, how long will i get cheat after payment, thanks.

Hey

Within 20 minutes or a little more. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.